Easy Week $20 Comment Drawing!

31 Mar

Win $20 to use in your Thrive Q!!  Today only, tell me (either on the blog or on facebook) ONE meal you could make from what you already have stored in your food storage.  It’s that easy. Ready? GO!

BlogCommentWinner1

*** PRIZE WINNER!! ***

BlogCommentWinner2

Congratulations Gaby!

I’ll send you an email to arrange for you to receive your prize!! :)

10 Responses to “Easy Week $20 Comment Drawing!”

1. Arlene Butler March 31, 2014 at 10:22 am #

I could make chili easily with the items I have stored.

2. plicketycat March 31, 2014 at 11:06 am #

I make pasta one-pots and baked pasta casseroles from my food storage often.

3. Paula March 31, 2014 at 12:47 pm #

I could make Cheesy Italian Pasta. A one pot Hamburger Helper meal, the kids love it!

4. Billie March 31, 2014 at 5:00 pm #

I’m sending in a tuna casserole, made from storage ingredients and baked in our sun oven. Photo will be attached when it is all bubbly hot.

• Megan March 31, 2014 at 6:41 pm #

Perfect! So you’re in the weekly contest this week, Billie! Great!

5. Brittney March 31, 2014 at 7:50 pm #

If I had the time and energy, I would make black bean burgers with homemade buns and your bbq potato chips! Yum!

6. gaby chandler March 31, 2014 at 8:38 pm #

I could make chicken chili and corn bread.

7. lbg grover March 31, 2014 at 11:10 pm #

Would have loved to have been in the middle of the contest, Which I would have done if I had been able to. I don’t know how to do pictures & etc., but I have many meals ready to be done ate any given time. I was work director, and my mother taught survival meals and how to fond ingredients in the wild. Love all the help that you give to me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. LaRene Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:30:30 +0000 To: buttonsnbows@live.com

8. Angalee April 1, 2014 at 12:35 pm #

I know the one day contest is over, but wanted to leave a comment letting you know which four recipes I am going to make. We have a really picky eater in our house, so I am trying to find food storage recipes that fit our whole family. After scrolling through pinterest, your recipes posted here, and looking (and drooling) over some of the winning recipe pictures I will be making Wheat Bread, Granola, Applesauce Cake, and home made tortillas. Here we go!

• Megan April 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm #

Great! Sounds very good. (I’m hungry right now) :)